My Easy Best 6 Tips To Break Shyness As A Content Creator

 Assalamualikum orahmatuAllah.

It was 2009 mid-June.

One of my Notredemian friends. 

Shiplu.

He first invited me to discover this ever-exciting online mysterious world.

At that time, I didn't know anything. 

I didn't even know how to find an onion picture from Google! LOL!

I have no idea how to find any info from Google and YouTube, let alone research.

Shiplu was my mentor who held my hand and taught me every step with endless patience.

I still remember those sweet and sour experiences.

Joy and laughter.

Fear and tear.

There were countless Rainy days and Sunny days.

But I was there with one motto.

Do or die.

Life is a challenge.

And I always love to accept challenges to discover my hidden power.

College study, hospital duty, tuition, Job, maintaining relationships with relatives were all challenges.

AlhamduliAllah, I crossed all tests.

I failed. I succeed.

I bleed. I cheated.

But.

I never stopped my learning.

English to the internet, Job to business, IELTS to exercise I never miss my mission.

Please remember, One life, one chance.

You can destroy a man but can never defeat him.

So, let's go once again to know my best five easy tips on how to break your shyness. 

How to be proactive from introvert nature.

You are welcome!

1. Take Step: Yes. That's the most important thing. Go and talk to others. No matter you know them or not. 

Introduce yourself both offline and online first with a friendly smile. 

Don't feel uneasy. 

Ask for help from others. 

Help others anytime, anywhere. 

Take the initiative. You will be happy to discover how good most people are. 

We can't even imagine.

Whenever, wherever possible. 

It may be even a smile, a piece of good advice, a good lesson you learned, a practical tip that boosts you. 

Share with care. 

Please remember sharing is caring. 

If you help others, Allah SWT will help you from here to after. 

InshAllah and amen.

2. Join Forum: It's another excellent way to learn anything you want. Facebook to social media. There are forums everywhere. Choose what you love and join there. Be an active member. Soon you will feel more confident than ever.

3. Write: Write. Write. Write.

About what?

Whatever you like.

Express yourself.

Don't be shy. We all make mistakes. And if we don't make mistakes, how we will correct ourselves.

Mountain people are generally more robust and sturdy than us. Because they know life means up and downs like a roller coaster.

The same goes for content. 

Start writing. 

Diary. FB group positive comment. 

Ask help. Help others. 

YouTube comment, Forums, Online News Peper readers' section the list will go on if I continue. 

Choose as you like.

4. Read: Every day. Five minutes to 60 minutes to hours, no matter.

Read like a fasting man.

The more you will read, the more you will learn.

Reading will enlighten you sooner or later.

5. Use Google anD YouTube: I learned my 70% invaluable life lessons from Google and YouTube. 

And the rest?

From school, college, university, BOOK, and LIFE.

Ask Sheikh, Google, and YouTube whatever comes to your curious mind.

Type your desired questions.

How to boil an egg. Homework out during Pandemic. 

Healthy lifestyle. Writing tips. Skill development. 

Learn English. Content writing to web development, it's an ocean of info.

Type your question there.

Explore.

Pay close attention to the first page as the most relevant topics with useful info exist.

6. Help: Help people.

Help whoever needs your help.

Help whoever asks your help.

Help whoever never asks, but the situation draws your attention.

Be polite and kind to others.

Allah SWT will be polite and kind to you from here to after. Amen

Never hide whatever you learn.

Remember, knowledge only increases when you share it with others.

It will open your mind window and door.

It will show you why you are the best creation (Asraful maklukat).

It will prove to you how invaluable every person is!

Start from today.

And you will thank Allah SWT for making you such an inspiring person.

Time to go. 

Comment whether you like it or not.

Share your experience.

Give your powerful feedback.

Please tell me how to improve.

I love to listen, hear and learn from you.

I am a humble learner.

I know the only thing that I know is nothing.

Apologize if I hurt you.

But.

Please don't leave this group.

It's our platform, root, and identity.

We can't deny it.

It's our family.

Who will grow, flow, and rise together if you don't help each other?

Warm wishes of Winter!

Together we will make our tomorrow better. Amen

P. S. A site to learn how to write international standard content.

Amazon review to self-improvement. Explore this gem today and give your precious feedback. Happy Content Travel!

Wirecutter 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey To Content Marketing

Top One Known Secret Platform You Can Learn English To Earn 2022

Top One Known Secret Platform You Can Learn English To Earn 2022