How I Learned Content Writing with 5 proven tips that can make you a Pro Write

Assalamualikum orahmatuAllah. My all beloved brothers and honorable sisters. Warm greetings from a new day! How are you doing? Great I pray.

How's your content travel going on? Comment to me below with all your curious questions so we can all learn and grow together.

Writing content is the most challenging part that I hate so much! Yes, you heard it right!

I can do any other things but write in English? Whenever I face it, cold fever haunts me like a Grizzle bear!

I also faced countless writer's block (an unpleasing situation you cannot write even a sentence, let alone a paragraph.).

I wish I would get a magic power to flow my writing like spring in the mountain!

I dream it like a daydream! Those were the childish days!

Soon, I realized there were some proven secret ways to improve my writing.

So, I start the content journey with love and care. I used to follow four tips, like 4 meals in a day.

1. Every day, I spent four to eight hours listening, reading, writing, and speaking.

I read Readers Digest, Listen to the BBC, The Economist, and The Daily Star.

I love to watch movies with English subtitles. So at the same time, I enrolled for IELTS. Self-practice like a crazy man.

I did not leave any stones to improve my English. On the contrary, it was my do-or-die mission.

AlhamduliAllah, this zeal helped me to increase my confidence. It shows me how to rewrite my English from scratch to a confident level.

2. I never miss any documentary on TV or video that describes nature's beauty.

I was an active member of the Nature Study Club at Notredame College.

We often go to nature to discover the beauty of life! This practice also helped me grow my English as field assignment was a must for all of us. What a beautiful way it was to learn!

3. I joined many forums. From FB to LinkedIn, and start commenting. Even I never miss my favorite YouTube. Neil Patel to Brian Dean I always love to ask, learn and share.

Even I try to help any newbie like me give a perfect solution or answer. It boosts my confidence.

Believe me, my dear brothers and sisters. Start helping others. You will start getting help from Allah SWT. Amen.

**4. **Write every day. It's my passion and mission. No fixed topic. I love to write when angry, sad, happy, inspired, or demotivated. I am also a human being.

I also sometimes feel tired. But then I stand up again. An English learner traveler never stops no matter what challenges come to them.

5. Last but not least, I listen to English stories every day. The podcast to BBC. VOA to YouTube I eat them an ever-hungry man who never feels satisfied with his endless curiosity.

Any questions? Please ask for free. Any comment? Please share. Any suggestion? Please present.

Any opinion? Please express. Any criticism? You are welcome! I am a curious learner like you. I love to learn from you every day in my writing.

**Bonus Tips **

7 Ways to Improve Your English Language Skills

Watch movies in English.

Immerse yourself in English language news.

Start a vocabulary book of valuable words.

Have conversations in English.

Practice, practice, practice.

Curiosity doesn't always kill the cat.

Don't forget to have fun while you learn.

Happy Content Writing!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey To Content Marketing

Top One Known Secret Platform You Can Learn English To Earn 2022

Top 5 Tips to Manage Cooking Fats, Oils, And Grease