My Learning 14 Years Journey

 Assalamualikum orahmatuAllah.

My beloved brothers and honorable dear sisters,

2009 to 2022. 

14 years A long walk to freedom.

Do you know how much price I paid to learn English for content writing?

Can you imagine how many easy ways I ignore to achieve the pinnacle of success in copywriting?

It's countless.

Days, months, and years I spent like a curious learner.

Still, a keen interest in exploring new ideas and concepts inspires me daily.

Blogging. Affiliation, ghostwriting, client acquisition. E-mail marketing, SEO, and Social Media Marketing it's endless!

Every day and night, I continue my learning journey.

Brian Deans. Neil Patel. Dan Lok. KhalilullAh Khan. Alex Cattoni. Hisham Sarwar. 

Many Facebook groups at home and abroad and their infinite love, care, and support helped me walk with confidence.

I improved my speaking. 

I was using mirror practice and talking with friends and family members.

Reading is my best friend. My top-secret weapon I'm sharing today with care. 

My passion for reading helped me achieve glorious milestones as an ever-curious learner.

Listening is terrific, from the BBC to VOA. 

Cartoons to movies. Subtitles helped me equip myself with vocabulary like a commando.

Writing. My second favorite passion. 

It enriched me with confidence and a better understanding of pronunciation.

Now ask yourself. 

I achieved name. Fame and money use all these things with tireless years of practice.

From IELTS to TOEFL, I never stopped learning.

From job to tuition, I continue my knowledge journey with a do-or-die attitude. 

I never miss a moment to read from office to public transport, from a bank, relative house to free time on my duty place.

From earning phone to PC, laptop to tab to the smartphone, I never forget to use them to fill my knowledge thirst.

So, without giving a long time, like months or years, you dream of earning $$$?

No way.

Hard work. Patience. Determination and dream. Countless practice is the only way to rewrite your future.

Remember, Allah helps those who help themselves.

Start from today.

Make a vision and goal setting for the next five years.

Be a workaholic.

Be an ever-curious reader and listener like a child.

Help others who are struggling to find a better way.

It will pay back you like me inshAllah from here to after. Amen.

Nothing will change until we change our mindset.

Attitude is altitude.

Change your attitude.

Change your destiny.

Ma as-salam.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey To Content Marketing

Top One Known Secret Platform You Can Learn English To Earn 2022

Top One Known Secret Platform You Can Learn English To Earn 2022