Let's Learn, Grow and Flow With English

Assalamualikum orahmatuAllah. We love to achieve our goals. Right? 

Writing Hive can change our mindset with this informative, practical FB group. 

It presents an invaluable opportunity to take our skills to the next level. 

JazakAllah khairan to all moderators to all admin panel members. 

I joined this group a couple of months ago and have already fallen in love! Lol! 

I learned so many life's invaluable tips from these lion-hearted brothers.

Now is the time to share with care what I learned. Amen


Let me introduce myself. Who am I?


I am a curious, humble content writer. However, I still make many mistakes, correct them, and never feel shy to admit my fault. 

I know it's a lifelong journey.

I love to share my experience as a newbie with others to grow like a shield. 

My dream starts here, and it will end hereafter. InshAllah and amen

I scored 6.5 in IELTS. Not a big deal.


But.


I learned how to love English and understand this ocean from scratch to the next level. AlhamduliAllah.

It also taught me how to sharpen my thoughts for social media, blog to YouTube, to SEO arena. 

Even now, I dare to challenge UX writing, copywriting with complete confidence.


You know, attitude is altitude.


I will share with others as I learn from others and grow together. Amen

Let's go to deep dive!

First, we will start with scary, loving English!


I learned it from our Notredame College. One of my honorable teachers Terrance Pinero. One day told to learn a language from our heart, emphasizing four methods at a time.


1. Reading


2. Writing


3. Listening


4. Speaking


He also encouraged us to be a member of the British Council. So AlhamduliAllah, this tip works for us like Aladins magic! 

I still remember my deepest love for British Council. Almost every day from morning to evening I spent there to learn. 

I used to read like a hungry man. 

Daily newspaper. Readers Digest. Julvern adventure Round the World in 80 days. Sherlock Holmes. Agatha Cristy. Tom Sawyer. Huckle Berry Fin.

I was in a sweet dream with magnificent English literature.

I also watched so many videos, movies with English subtitles and listened to audiobooks with cassettes (those golden days!). 

Ah! It was a marvelous experience.

I love to write a diary almost every day. 

This practice helped me to clarify my thoughts, develop ideas.

Mistake? It was more than your imagination. 

But I never feel shy to correct myself. 

No pain, no gain. Isn't it?


I made a close circle where we used to talk about whatever we loved to think and share. From aim in life to interesting to awful experiences, topics were endless.

These slow but steady ways made us. We became self-made English learners. 

We were novices but could accept any challenge in communication like a commando. 


AlhamduliAllah for everything.


No more today. InshAllah next time. 

P. S. Explore a great source to learn English. 


I learned many exciting things and want to share them with others. 

The link is below here. The British Council offers both free and paid. 

And stick to the free as it will be more than enough for any curious learner like me. 

Happy English Journey!

Learn English

Hasta la vista

Signing off

Ahmed Zia 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey To Content Marketing

Top One Known Secret Platform You Can Learn English To Earn 2022

Top One Known Secret Platform You Can Learn English To Earn 2022