Dr. Khondokar Abdullah Jahangir A Man With A Mission And Vision

Dr. Khondokar Abdullah Jahangir. May Allah SWT grant him Jannatul Ferdous. Amen. My spiritual mentor, life-changer sheik, and beloved teacher. He changed my point of view as a Muslim.

I never met him or got any chance to talk to him.

I found him on YouTube and Facebook.

From the first day, he stole my heart and soul.

Why?

Because he is the first person who taught me one Ummah, one power.

He taught me how to follow Sunnah with infinite love and dedication.

He taught me to love every Muslim no matter what Majhab or policy he follows.

He taught me how to explore the power of IQRA.

He taught me how to change my life to Allah's conscious lifestyle.

My life's turning point starts with him.

A man with a mission and vision to unite Ummah as believers.

A man stands against missionaries like a shield, revealing their secret and open agendas with logic.

A man who revival the youth of Bangladesh towards Islam.

He is no angel. Like our five fingers, everyone has a different opinion.

But.

He is my beloved guide to run back to Allah SWT. 

To run back to Sunnah to achieve success from here to after.

AlhamduliAllah! AlhamduliAllah for everything.

Till my last breath, I will remember his invaluable lesson about Islam.

May Allah SWT grant him Jannatul Ferdous with endless love, care, and honor. Amen

May Allah SWT give us courage, effort, dedication, passion, and patience for Islam. Amen



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey To Content Marketing

Top One Known Secret Platform You Can Learn English To Earn 2022

Top One Known Secret Platform You Can Learn English To Earn 2022