My Journey With Writing Hive in 2022

It was not more than four months ago. I was scrolling FB. Suddenly, my beloved Writing Hive peeped at my window with a bright smile!

It was like love at first sight! LOL!

I am not joking.

I found the group-friendly and a solid platform for learning skill development in the two most potent stages.

Amazon Affiliate Business.

Content Writing.

I have loved writing for the last 13 years.

I am a curious learner.

I love discovering new ways to improve my writing power from scratch to the next level.

Writing Hive ignites that unknown fire with the best inspiration.

I discovered my immense secret possibilities in the writing arena.

I start my crazy journey from this invaluable platform with one target.

The sky is the limit.

I will go into a writing empire from scratch to the next level.

I will rewrite my future utilizing Writing Hive, every hidden gem.

Let's discover those untold heroes who never show off.

Yet, the silent killer approach with the best motivation power. It brought Writing Hive today's most reputed position.

Content King AH Shagar taught me how to be caring to all.

Beloved Gazi Nasiful Hassan bhai (Master Copywriter) taught me how to achieve self-respect.

আমীর হামজা চৌধুরী,

Fahim Zaman.

Imran Hossein is one of the few names I am ever grateful for.

Who builds this loving, robust learning platform.

Writing Hive achieved success and honor with day and night love, care, dedication, and sacrifice.

Now we crossed 11 k. So it's not a short journey.

Remember, months of patience with an endless pursuit for excellence. Finally, it brings our belove Writing Hive to today's admiring position.

Wait.

The game started. It's not the end.

Our vision.

A Global writing guide platform. From Amazon to Content, Copy to Digital Marketing, we will grow flow together.

You are welcome to join our beloved, caring, supportive platform. We are ready to guide you.

But.

Hard work, patience, dream, help each other.

You have to achieve this goal before joining our invincible team.

You can develop your writing skill to a dream position. You can achieve your Amazon Affiliate business's best ROI.

Give your best.

You will receive the best.

Some suggestions for my ever-loving Writing Hive:

1. Make a question-answer section. Any member can ask any question about content related to Amazon affiliation.

We will give them the most add value answer inshAllah and amen. It can be FAQ to any relevant topic.

2. Arrange regular writing contests. It will boost enthusiasm for content writing.

3. Encourage members to present their new ideas. Then, install the right approach.

4. Arrange a poll or question survey in a week on how to improve our loving Writing Hive from our members.

5. We should focus on the skill development section.

It will help our members take their power to the next level and earn money.

Writing Hive. A true love story for a curious learner like me. May Allah SWT make it global inspiring learning to earning platform.

Writing Hive can be an ideal shelter for anyone who wants to change his destiny. It may become a place to rewrite our future. Ameen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey To Content Marketing

Top One Known Secret Platform You Can Learn English To Earn 2022

Top 5 Tips to Manage Cooking Fats, Oils, And Grease